There are changes in JavocSoft Android Toolbox Library ready on the GitHub repository!. There is a bit more functionallity to it and, i am preparing Google Maps v2 integration to put a map in your application with a few lines of code, i hope i finish this soon.
The changes are:
- Added method to show GPS settings panel, «dialog_showGPSDisabledAlert()»
- Added DENSITY_XXXHIGH to device_getResolutionType() or unknown if not recognized.
- Added the method location_addressInfo() to get some latitude and longitude address information.
- Now the method «dialog_showExitConformationDialog()» allows to select if move the activity to the stack or close it.
- Added a method «backPressedAction()» to enable the functionallity of «Press again back to exit».
- Added AnimationFactory class, under animation package, from Ephraim Tekle, to perform animations in a easy way. I use it and i think is quite useful.
- Added an ImageDownloader class, under net/image package, to download image URLs in background and show them in its ImageView.
- Added the possibility of custom Toast messages, «toast_createCustomToast()», default ones are horrible XD.
- Added the possibility of a custom Toast when user press the back button to exit if function backPressedAction() is used.
- Added the method location_distance to know the distance in meters from one Map point to other using the Haversine algorithm.
- The «dialog_showToastAlert()» method now allows to choose between system default toast and a custom one.
- Now the method «share_newSharingIntent()» allows to filter applications using more than one application filter.
- On Interstitial Ad now user clicks on it can be cached.
I hope these changes can help you a bit more.
Do not forget to check the blog to get the Maps integration update!
More info and HowTo at https://github.com/javocsoft/javocsoft-toolbox/wiki.
As always, library is available on GitHub