I am still finishing the Maps integration and other things to the JavocSoft Android Toolbox Library while preparing some documentation related to GCM and a few HowTos (you can read anyway the Wiki on GitHub) but meanwhile, i have added some useful animation methods that i would like to share :).
The new stuff is:
- Apply animations from one activity to another by using: animation_applyAnimationToActivityLoad().
- Apply animations to a View by using new methods animation_getFromAnimResourceId() and animation_applyAnimationTo().
- A set of predefined animations ready to use in your projects. Complete list:
- Blinking: blink
- Zooming: zoom_in.xml, zoom_out.xml, zoom_out_in.xml.
- Curtain: curtain_up.xml , curtain_down.xml, curtain_down_and_bounce.xml, curtain_left_and_right.xml, curtain_right_and_left.xml,
- Fade: fadein.xml, fadeout.xml,
- Directions: left_in, left_out, right_in, right_out.
- Pushing: push_down_in, push_down_out,
- Rotate: rotate_left_and_right.xml, rotate_right_and_left.xml, rotate_left.xml, rotate_right.xml,
- Sliding: slide_out.xml, slide_up.xml,
- Others: bottom_in, move.
As always, I hope these changes could help you a bit more than before.
Do not forget to check the blog to get the Maps integration update!
More info and HowTo at https://github.com/javocsoft/javocsoft-toolbox/wiki.
As always, library is available on GitHub